For those Clubs in Outback Queensland, this is increased to 20 people. There is still to be no bar or gaming activities.
As of 12 June 2020, it is planned that under stage two restrictions this will increase to 20 people for the above activities (50 for Clubs in Outback Queensland).
As of 10 July 2020, it is planned that under stage three, registered and licensed clubs may re-open, with limits of 100 people. This will extend to bar and gaming activities.
Golf Australia will provide further operational guidance on any further changes closer to these dates.
COVID-19 Safe Plans
Clubs must have a COVID-19 Safe Plan in place. We understand that the Queensland Government has prepared a COVID-19 Safe Plan which will be available for distribution in due course. Clubs should use the guidance within this document as part of their COVID-19 Safe Plan.
COVID-19 Safe Checklist Information
Key Points for golf clubs:
• You are required to complete and display COVID Safe checklist before trading once Stage 1 Easing of Restrictions commence on 11.59pm on 15 May 2020.
• Draft COVID Safe checklists are provided in the link below. Final checklists will be published by Wednesday 13 May 2020.
• These checklists tell you what you need to do if you are a business in the above two categories to be COVID Safe. The checklists include input resulting from consultation with key industry stakeholders.
• You must complete the Checklist to ensure you comply with essential health requirements to enable you to open and provide a safe environment for your customers and your staff.
• You must complete, sign and display the checklist in a prominent, visible location at your business premises.
• You are not required to submit this checklist to Queensland Health, however a relevant enforcement officer can check compliance at any time and/or may ask for a copy of the signed checklist.